Robertson County Colleges Voluntary Pre-k Registration
Dates & information
ROBERTSON COUNTY TENNESSEE: (Smokey Barn Information) –Robertson County Colleges declares voluntary Pre-k registration dates & information. Pre-Okay packages for four-year-old kids can be found at Bransford, Coopertown, East Robertson, Greenbrier, Krisle, and Jo Byrns elementary faculties. College students assembly the earnings necessities outlined by the Tennessee Division of Schooling are eligible for enrollment.
Functions shall be accessible on Thursday, March 28 from 2:00 – 6:00 p.m. at Bransford Elementary for all faculties listed above.
For these unable to attend on the twenty eighth, a second registration alternative shall be accessible Friday, March 29 from 8:00 a.m – 2:00 p.m. at all faculties listed above.
*If you’re unable to register your little one on these dates, please contact the varsity workplace for different accessible dates and occasions.
Youngsters should be 4 years previous on or earlier than August 15 to use for enrollment on this program for the upcoming college 12 months. College students shall be chosen based mostly on earnings eligibility necessities outlined by state pointers. Solely a father or mother or authorized guardian could register a toddler. It isn’t crucial to your little one to be current for registration.
Registration for Head Begin will even happen on these dates for Bransford Elementary College. Youngsters should be 3 years previous on or earlier than August 15 to use for enrollment within the Head Begin program for the upcoming college 12 months.
ITEMS NEEDED TO APPLY:
1. A accomplished software to find out earnings eligibility, together with required documentation:
• proof of program participation: present documentation as proof of participation in a number of of the next packages: Early Head Begin, Head Begin, Foster Care, Homeless, Migrant, (EBT) Meals Stamps, (TANF) Households First, (AFDC) Public Help Funds
• complete family earnings verification: employer pay stub(s), W-2 kind(s), earnings tax paperwork, unemployment compensation documentation, workman’s compensation documentation, pension pay stub(s), documentation of retirement earnings, social safety, veteran’s profit letter, little one help and/or alimony documentation, foster care reimbursement(s), SSI documentation
2. Proofs of Residence – shall embody two of the next:
• property tax information
• mortgage paperwork / property deed
• earnings tax paperwork
• lease settlement/hire receipts together with date, quantity and names of individuals who made and acquired funds
• utility invoice (issued throughout the final 3 months of date of verification – water, fuel, electrical)
• state or authorities issued ID (instance: driver’s license, auto registration)
• voter precinct identification
• affidavit certifying deal with as pupil’s major residence (pupil resides Monday via Thursday or the vast majority of the nights per 30 days)
In case you do not need proofs of residence, it’s essential to present a letter from the person who permits you and your loved ones to reside at his/her property. The letter should state the connection to the coed and that the coed will reside at his/her property full time for the size of the upcoming college 12 months. The letter should embody the deal with of residence together with two proofs of residence (see required paperwork listed above).
3. Youngster’s beginning certificates – long-form – should listing identify(s) of father or mother(s)
4. Proof of a present medical examination and the required immunizations on a Tennessee kind
5. Guardian’s / guardian’s drivers license and/or picture ID
6. Emergency contact info (names, addresses, and phone numbers)
7. Custody papers (if relevant)
Smokey Barn Information (Commercial)
We convey you ALL the Information in and surrounding Robertson County, Tennessee.