Robertson, Sumner Counties Prolong Masks Mandate To Aug. 29
ROBERTSON/SUMNER COUNTY TENNESSEE: (Smokey Barn Information) – Robertson County Mayor Billy Vogle together with Sumner County Mayor Anthony Holt, have issued an extension on their government order which requires all residents to put on a face masks whereas in public to decrease the unfold of COVID-19. The mandate will stay in place till 11:59 p.m. on Aug. 29.
“We should proceed to do our half to sluggish the unfold of this virus. Well being professionals nonetheless advocate that carrying face coverings is among the handiest methods to guard ourselves and others. My goal is to take steps obligatory to guard the well being and well-being of our residents and to protect our financial system,” mentioned Sumner County Mayor Holt. To learn the total press launch, click on right here
To learn the official extension from Robertson County Mayor Billy Vogle, click on right here
Assertion from the Metropolis of White Home:
“For the reason that Metropolis of White Home falls inside each of the counties’ jurisdictions, the Metropolis should observe these mandates. Masks are to be worn always in public locations throughout the Metropolis.”
The chief orders don’t apply to the next:
1. Any one that is below age 12;
2. Any one that can’t safely put on a face-covering as a result of he/she has hassle respiration attributable to an underlying well being situation or one other bona fide medical or health-related motive for not carrying a face-covering;
3. Anybody who’s incapacitated or in any other case unable to take away a face protecting with out help;
4. Individuals in a non-public residence;
5. Individuals who’re outdoor, except the particular person can’t considerably keep acceptable 6-foot social distancing from others outdoors of the particular person’s family;
6. Individuals whereas consuming or ingesting;
7. Individuals in a spot of worship (except a face protecting is required by the place of worship), though individuals in locations of worship are strongly inspired to put on face coverings to sluggish the unfold of COVID-19;
8. Individuals inside non-public motor automobiles, except such automobile is getting used for public transportation or a automobile for rent;
9. Individuals working below circumstances the place acceptable social distancing of no less than six toes from others outdoors the particular person’s family is considerably maintained;
10. Individuals current in authorities services, or on authorities premises, who shall be topic to the principles and rules of the governmental entity working the ability or premises. Individuals current within the public areas of all Robertson and Sumner County authorities services will put on fabric or different face coverings, topic to the age and well being restrictions outlined herein, and topic to quantity 11, beneath. Different native governmental entities might situation their very own directives relating to their services;
11. Individuals in a voting website for the aim of voting or administering an election; though such individuals are strongly inspired to put on face coverings to sluggish the unfold of COVID-19;
12. Individuals who’re partaking in strenuous train and/or bodily exercise, offered, nevertheless, that such individuals shall keep 6-foot social distancing when not carrying a face protecting;
13. Individuals for whom carrying a face protecting would pose a security or safety danger.
For everyday reporting of COVID-19 instances in Robertson County in addition to testing websites and different data click on right here.