White House Family Home Destroyed By Fire

White House Family Home Destroyed By Fire

White Home Household Residence Destroyed By Fireplace

WHITE HOUSE TENNESSEE: (Smokey Barn Information) – A house in White Home is a complete loss and a household homeless after a hearth ripped by way of their dwelling Thursday night.

The house is situated on Martin Covington Rd in White Home. Martin Covington Rd units just under Cross Plains and falls of their fireplace jurisdiction. MAP

In line with Fireplace Chief Tommy Jackson with the Cross Plains Fireplace Division, the decision went out round 6:30 pm Thursday night time {that a} room of the house was on fireplace.

Firefighters with the Cross Plains Fireplace Division, White Home Neighborhood Volunteer Fireplace, White Home Metropolis Fireplace, the Orlinda Fireplace Division, the Highland Fireplace Division out of Portland, the Greenbrier Fireplace Division, the Millersville Fireplace Division, the Robertson County Emergency Administration Company, Robertson EMS and Rehab 83 all made each effort to avoid wasting the house however the fireplace moved too quick by way of the older dwelling. In line with Chief Jackson, the house is a complete loss.

The Sullivan Household

In line with Chief Jackson, an electrical heater was reported smoking within the room the place the hearth reportedly first began.

The household was capable of escape the house with out harm, Jackson mentioned. The American Crimson Cross arrived and can handle the household’s wants within the quick time period, they didn’t have insurance coverage, Jackson mentioned.

UPDATE: a Go-Fund-Me Web page has been arrange for the household and confirmed by Smokey Barn Information by way of the WHVFD. CLICK HERE to donate.

ALL PHOTOS: White Home Neighborhood Volunteer Fireplace Division.

Cellular: To See The Newest Tales or to share this text, scroll under

Related Articles

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker